Saturday, January 03, 2009

WILD CARD WEEKEND PART TOO

RAVENS @ DOLPHINS: In a perfect world there would be no winners in this game, but unfortunately, there are no ties in the Playoffs. Got that Donovan? Now this has the potential to be a good game, which is all well and good. But I'm more interested in the pregame warmups. You read correctly. Joey Porter on one side with Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs on the other side. C'mon! If I'm NFL Films I am getting microphones on them two days ago! But, I guess they will also actually play a football game, and despite my repeated emails to Roger Goodell, there will be a winner, so, ummmm, Ravens 23-21.

EAGLES @ VIKINGS: Both teams seem to be playing their best ball when it counts. This one will either be close or an Eagles blowout. I'm leaning more towards the former, I think. Is the "former" the first thing in the sentence? I never remember that. Well, I think it will be close is what I'm trying to get across. But I think the effort of one individual could tip the scales in the Eagles direction. No, not Donovan McNabb. Not DeSean Jackson or Brian Westbrook either. No, the difference maker on Wild Card Sunday will be none other than............ Green Man
Eagles 17-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment