Saturday, August 19, 2006

We've come a long way baby!

Well it's hard to believe that in just a few short weeks " Bitterness is a Fish You Can Catch" will be two years old. My blogs growsed up and it's gorwsed up. Now sure ther have been ups, downs and of course some what-have-yous, but we've persevered and together we have made this, what I consider to be a slightly above average blog. When it started there were no pictures or links, because I had no idea how any of that worked as I am not the most computer savvy person on the planet. Don't get me wrong, I'm plenty savvy, but when it comes to the old com-pu-ter, I can be a dunce at times. Like when it asks me what application I want to use to open a certain program. That's a question I just don't have the answer to. But now I'm rambling, although some might say my whole blog is just a lot of rambling, and they'd be right, circle gets the square! Anyways, I digress. It just so happens that the big numero dos coincides with the opening weekend of the NFL. Which means my very first blog EVER was an NFL preview. Now you may be saying to yourself, "well he's obviously segueing into a preview of the upcoming football season, right?" Well you would be correct in a way. you see over the next couple weeks, we here at "Bitterness" will be goin' retro. You see over the next few weeks we will be offering up some, what I like to call "Bitterness" Classic. We will be giving you the top ten favs of the "Bitterness" staff, starting with the innagaural venture, taking you all the way back to September 9th, year of our lord 2004, I present to you.... "I Know Nothing About the NFL."

No comments:

Post a Comment