Thursday, February 15, 2007

TIM HARDA-GAY-BASHER?

Tim Hardaway gets thrown into the mix ofthose eligible formost unenlightened ignorant person on the planet. If you haven't heard already, here's the deal: Recently, former glorified NBA backup John Amaechi, came out of the closet. Amaechi stated that the NBA players do not provide an envionment where homosexuals can feel safe. Then along comes Tim Hardaway. The former guard replied to Amaechi's remarks with this,

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people," he said while a guest on Sports Talk 790 The Ticket. "I'm homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."
Then when asked how he would react to having a gay teammate, he responded with:

"First of all, I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that is right. I don't think he should be in the locker room while we are in the locker room."

Well his ignorance aside, he played against Amaechi and had no idea he was gay, soooo......what's the difference? Now sure it's really hard to tell Amaechi's, gay, because he's British, but nonetheless. And should someone who dubbed their move, "the UTEP two-step," really be casting stones? Two-step? C'MON, not very manly Timothy. I mean who among us hasn't exhibited "gay" tendencies? Watched Trading Spaces or sung, It's Raining Men," in the shower? But, of course, just because no one else has come out, that does not mean their aren't more gay players in the NBA. So, for Tim Hardaway, here are some players who have seen his "junk" in the locker room, who just may be gay:


Sarunas Marciulionis- What happens in L
ithuania, stays in Lithuania!




Chris Gatling- He just loves to accessorize, the headband is just the tip of the iceberg!





BJ Armstrong- BJ had a certain flambouyance on and off the court, plus his name dowsn't even start with a "B". It's rumored that he was given the nickname, for some reason or another, and then legally changed his name so it would seem like they stood for his first and middle name.*




Bimbo Coles- Okay, just wanted a reason to get Bimbo Coles in a blog.








John Crotty- To suave not to be gay, am I right?


Todd Fuller- A picture's worth a thousand words.





Avery Johnson- JACKPOT!!!







Just to clarify, we here at "Bitterness" are not homophobic, nor do we really think any of these gentlemen are actually gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And if anyone was offended by this post, oh well. The point we're trying to get across is, to not judge people. Tim Hardaway is an ignoramus. Stereotyping and judging can be very dangerous and stupid, and we here at "Bitterness" will not be stand for such atrocities! In the future we will stay away from these sweeping generalizations and sterotypes!

Jew, Italian and Red Head Gay

Add to My Profile | More Videos


*
Information about BJ Armstrong's name change was completely fabricated for the purpose of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment