Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PICTURE PAGES

Picture pages, picture pages, now its time for Picture Pages!


Why wouldn't a guy named Tootoo be this graceful?!




Stick to the groin! STICK TO THE GROIN!


Oh, I just love Semin soooooooo much!


Frank Caliendo coaches the Blue Jackets?


Defensman: I'm telling you, you'll never be able to do one in your pads!

Goalie: I. Can. Do. A. Push-UP!


It's behind me, isn't it?


Did I or did I not tell you, if you made fun of his cat, he'd turn your scrotum into a punching bag?

Start on the left foot. That's it? Now, ballpoint, step, change. You're doing it!


HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT MY STICK!


I can't believe you've never heard of a purple nurple! Tee-hee!





Judooooooo JAB!


I was here first!

Good work honky!

Eeeeeeeh! Get it away, get it away!



*all pictures courtesy of Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment